WTB Vigilante 2.3" Tire
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. It grips at lean angles like nobody’s business, and is the tire of choice for WTB's entire team of ripping enduro athletes who need a tire that won’t let them down while chasing podiums.
The square-lugged open tread pattern provide stability in loose or wet terrain, while the stiff outside knobs grip at lean angles. With Dual DNA Rubber, this is the tire to ride when you're giving it your all.
- Proven performance as WTB's most popular mountain tire.
- Aggressive 29" All Mountain/Enduro racing tire, the first choice for Team WTB's Mark Weir
- Often used as an aggressive front tire, though it also works well as a rear tire on loose, steep terrain
- Square lugged open tread pattern offers stability in loose or wet terrain, while stiff outside knobs grip at steep lean angles
- Ample spacing between knobs ensures it flings mud while biting into loose, chunky trails
- FR - Fast Rolling - with WTB's Dual DNA Rubber Compound that optimizes efficiency, traction and durability. A firm, long-wearing centerline tread with softer side knobs
TCS Tough Fast-Rolling: Two full layers of casing for maximum sidewall protection, sealant ready, 2-ply, 60tpi casing with Inner Peace sidewall reinforcement, folding TCS aramid bead and Dual Compound DNA Rubber (60a center/50a sides)
TCS Light Fast-Rolling: Lightweight, supple and compliant - Optimized for sealant usage and retention, 60tpi casing with folding TCS aramid bead and Dual Compound DNA Rubber (60a center/50a sides)
TCS Tough High Grip: 2-ply, 60tpi casing with Inner Peace sidewall reinforcement, folding TCS aramid bead and Gravity DNA Rubber (45a over 60a)
TCS Light High Grip: Lightweight casing with folding TCS aramid bead and Gravity DNA Rubber (45a over 60a)
- Width: 2.3"
- Color: Black
- ISO Width: 58mm
Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding