Whistler Performance (WPL) Absolute Bike Grease
WPL's Absolute Bike Grease is a premium calcium-based grease of high thermal stability composed purely of bio-based oils and natural ingredients. Designed to Improve performance of moving parts with advanced friction-reducing properties.
This all-purpose waterproof assembly grease is great for bearings, bushings, wheels, and headsets. The zero toxicity formula is compatible with rubber and elastomers providing a working temperature range of -40ºC to 120ºC. The class-leading, ultra-slippery formula is a mechanic’s choice for building bicycles with efficient movement constancy and elevated corrosion resistance.
- Premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients
- Improves performance of moving parts with advanced friction-reducing properties
- All purpose, waterproof assembly grease for bearings, bushings, wheels, and headsets
- Working temperature range of -40°C to 120°C
- Biodegradable, non-toxic formula is safe for rubber and rubber derivatives
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use Absolute Bike Grease on moving parts to reduce friction and wear.
- If using for suspension seals, cut down grease to preferred viscosity using WPL ForkBoost product.
- Clean, remove, and re-grease parts if dirt collects.