Wheels T47 Outboard Threaded Bottom Bracket with Angular Contact Bearings
T47 threaded BB cups have outboard bearings, and are typically used in BB shells with widths from 68mm to 100mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle.
T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells.
- Precision machined threaded aluminum cups with internal bearings
- Fits T47 specific frames (47mm ID) with shell widths ranging from 68mm to 100mm
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Between the cup sleeve is included for added dirt and grime protection, also helps keep internal wires away from the crank spindle
- Model: Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Interface: Choose from 24mm (Shimano), 24/22mm (SRAM), or 30mm
- Angular Contact: Enduro ABEC 5 angular contact bearings
- Shell: T47
- Width: 68-100mm