Wheels PF30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket: Angular Contact
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. Enduro ABEC-5 Angular Contact Bearings are an improvement over radial bearings as every ball is in contact with the races during load. This spreads the force of pedaling across a larger surface area which in turn decreases friction and helps minimize wear. Dual lip groove seals made of silicone help keep water and other contaminants out. Machined aluminum shell threads together for precise bearing alignment and frame fit, reducing bottom bracket creaking and premature bearing wear. Angular contact ball bearings are particularly suitable for carrying combined axial and radial loads. Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
- Replaceable Enduro bearings
- ABEC-5 Angular Contact sealed bearings
- Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls: High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
- 52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races: Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable.
- Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
- Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers: Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually friction-less while providing constant lubrication.
- Specialized Carbon OSBB
- Converts non-threaded 46mm press-fit BB shells to accept most 24mm or 24/22mm spindle cranks
- Offered in 24mm (Shimano, FSA, Race Face, etc) or GXP 24/22mm (SRAM/Truvativ) for installation into PF30 frames without the need for adapters
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Made in the USA
- BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- BB Shell Width: 68/73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46
- Weight: 153g