Wheels PF30 to Outboard BB, 24mm Base Model
The Wheels Mfg PF30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket with ABEC-3 Bearings lets you use your favorite 24/22mm crankset with that new PF30 frame. Made with Enduro ABEC-3 bearings, high carbon chromium alloy races, and machined aluminum cups, this bottom bracket will keep the cranks turning smoothly mile after mile. A dual silicone seal blocks out particles for a longer overall life. Machined aluminum shell threads together for precise bearing alignment and frame fit, reducing bottom bracket creaking and premature bearing wear.
- Enduro ABEC 3 sealed bearings
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls: High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level
- High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races: Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
- Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
- Converts non-threaded 46mm press-fit BB shells to accept most 24mm or 24/22mm spindle cranks
- Offered in 24mm (Shimano, FSA, Race Face, etc) or GXP 24/22mm (SRAM/Truvativ) for installation into PF30 frames without the need for adapters
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Made in the USA
- BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- BB Shell Width: 68/73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46
- Weight: 153g