Wheels Mfg PF30 to Outboard BB, 24mm Ceramic
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The PF30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as our well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. The bearing seals are dual lip, groove type seals rather than standard 2RS types that other manufacturers use; one lip to keep the dirt out and the other to keep the 90% grease fill inside. Ceramic bearings have both sides filled with Rheolube grease for the best protection and long lasting set up. Another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid bearings have Grade 5 ceramic balls with ABEC 5 chromium steel races. Bearings are made from pure Silicon Nitride material with extreme high density from uniform compaction, the micro-structural development of this material during manufacturing is second to none.
- Replaceable Enduro bearings
- Enduro Ceramic Hybrid bearings
- Grade 5 Si3n4 Ceramic Balls: High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round, 60% lighter weight, and 7 times harder than steel.
- 52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races: Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable.
- Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
- Offered in 24mm (Shimano, FSA, Race Face, etc) or GXP 24/22mm (SRAM/Truvativ) for installation into PF30 frames without the need for adapters
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- CNC-machined aluminum shell for precise bearing alignment and frame fit
- Made in the USA
- BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- BB Shell Width: 68/73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46
- Weight: 153g