Wheels PF30 Threaded Bottom Bracket, 30mm
Two precision machined bottom bracket cups thread together for precise bearing alignment and frame fit, reducing bottom bracket creaking and premature bearing wear, and simple maintenance.
- Two precision machined bottom bracket cups thread together offering creak free operation, excellent bearing life and simple maintenance
- Fits PF30 specific frames (46mm ID) with shell widths ranging from 61mm to 79mm
- Replaceable Enduro bearings
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Requires a 16-notch, 48.5mm outer diameter bottom bracket cup tool, WZ-3500, sold separately
- Angular Contact: Enduro ABEC 5 angular contact bearings
- Base: Enduro ABEC 3 sealed bearings
- Spindle Interface Type: BB30/PF30
- Shell: PF30
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D: 46
- Width: 68/73mm
Defined Color: Black
Wheels PF30 Threaded Bottom Bracket, 30mm has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.