Wheels PF30 Threaded Bottom Bracket, 29mm
Two precision machined bottom bracket cups thread together for precise bearing alignment and frame fit, reducing bottom bracket creaking and premature bearing wear, and simple maintenance.
- Thread together PF30 BB with 29mm outboard bearings for SRAM DUB cranks
- Fits 29mm spindle diameter cranksets on PF30 frames with 68mm or 73mm wide shells
- Replaceable Enduro bearings
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Requires a 16-notch, 48.5mm outer diameter bottom bracket cup tool, WZ-3500, sold separately
- Base - Enduro ABEC 3 sealed bearings
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- BB Shell Width: 68/73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D: 46
- BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- Defined Color: Black
Wheels PF30 Threaded Bottom Bracket, 29mm has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.