Wheels PRESS-1 Large Sealed Bearing Installation Press
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The PRESS-1 Large Sealed Bearing Press replaces that archaic installation system, providing the right tool for the job. Machined aluminum handles with brass inserts in the tool faces allow each handle to turn freely when pressing in bearings.
PRESS-1 installs 20 bearing sizes including today's most common bottom bracket bearings. Also includes linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation and three speed spacers for faster installs. All parts are laser etched for easy identification.
- T-Handles with 3/8" Acme threaded rod
- (3) 30mm "speed spacers"
- (2) 20mm frame linkage standoffs
- (2) 30mm frame linkage standoffs
- 42 pieces total, plus wood storage base
- Includes two open bore drifts for the following bearing sizes:
- 2437, 22x37 (GXP Left), 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904, 1526, 1728, 27.5x37 (SRAM Predictive Steering)
- Made in the USA and laser etched for easy identification