Wheels BB30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket
Machined aluminum shell threads together for precise bearing alignment and frame fit, reducing bottom bracket creaking and premature bearing wear.
- Converts BB30 shells (42mm ID- 68mm road/73mm mountain) to accept most 24mm or 24/22mm spindle cranks
- Offered in 24mm (Shimano, FSA, Race Face, etc) or GXP 24/22mm (SRAM/Truvativ) for installation into BB30 frames without the need for adapters
- Includes anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Angular contact: Enduro ABEC 5 angular contact bearings
- Base: Enduro ABEC 3 sealed bearings
- 111-116g depending on model
Wheels BB30 to Outboard Bottom Bracket has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.