Wheels BB30/ PF30 Eccentric Bottom Bracket: Black
Convert your BB30 or PF30 frame to a single-speed setup with Wheels' simple to use eccentric bottom bracket. Enduro Angular Contact sealed bearings. Double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate top quality grease for maximum durability. Machined aluminum cups are superior in function and durability to plastic. Fully serviceable.
- 2-bolt EBB to fit BB30 (42mm ID) or PF30 (46mm ID) specific frames for use with 24mm or 24/22mm GXP spindle cranks
- Made in the USA anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Designed for maximum offset potential
- Includes spacers for accurate set-up
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30 Specialized Alloy OSBB or PF30 Specialized Carbon OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D: 42mm (BB30) or 46mm (PF30)
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Eccentric Bottom Brackets for BB30 frames will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a molded step that the bearings press up against, Wheels' EBB will not completely fit in to the shell.
- 73mm BB Shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB Shell, damage to drive side cup threads may occur.