Wheels BB30 Eccentric Bottom Bracket
Convert your BB30 frame to a single-speed setup with Wheels' simple to use Eccentric Bottom Bracket.
- Eccentric Bottom Bracket for adjusting chain tension on frames with vertical dropouts
- 2-bolt EBB to fit BB30 (42mm ID) specific frames for use with 24mm Spindle Cranks
- Made in the USA anodized aluminum cups with Enduro sealed bearings
- Designed for maximum offset potential
- Includes spacers for accurate set up
- Model: Angular Contact
Interface: 24mm Spindle
- Shell: BB30
- Width: 68/73mm
Bottom Bracket Shell I.D: 46
- BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- Defined Color: Black
- Eccentric Bottom Brackets for BB30 frames will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a molded step that the bearings press up against, Wheels' EBB will not completely fit in to the shell.
- 73mm BB Shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB Shell, damage to drive side cup threads may occur.