TransX Jump Seat Dropper Post
INSPIRING YOUR RIDE
The Jump Seat is the easiest to install and easiest to operate on the market - just bolt up your favorite saddle in the simple one-bolt clamp and go, with no cables to fuss with. Pull the lever under the saddle and use your body weight to drop the saddle, pull it again to return to full height or anywhere in between.
Dirt jump and park riders can slam the seat for air-time and raise it up to ride home without risking tangled cables or carrying tools. Commuters, cargo bike riders, and tandem stokers can use the Jump Seat for easy dismounts and to put feet down flat at stops.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Easy installation, no cables or housing required
- Simple Operation - Lever actuated under the saddle to drop and raise your saddle
- Seat height can be set anywhere in the range
- Diameter: 27.2mm, 30.9mm, or 31.6mm
- Travel: 100mm
- Length: 390mm (27.2), 365mm (30.9 & 31.6)
- Offset: 15mm