Timbuk2 Core Frame Bag
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Make great use of dead space on your commuter bike with the Timbuk2 Core Frame Bag. This frame bag attaches to bike frames of 51 centimeters and larger with multiple attachment points for a custom fit.
Multiple zippered pockets eliminate the need to carry a bulky pack, especially on morning commutes to the office/school where back sweat is a major inconvenience. There's dedicated storage for a U-lock, as well as plenty of space for riding snacks, must-have electronics, and smaller accessories. The water bottle holster remains within easy-reach, eliminating the need for a traditional bottle mount on your daily commuter or touring bike.
- Easy access water bottle pocket replaces your need for a cage
- Functional storage for your bike frame
- Fits bikes with 51cm frames and larger
- Hook-and-loop straps for stable attachment
- Water bottle holster sits within quick reach
- U-lock pocket is handy for urban commuters
- Zippered pockets for carrying daily items
- Model Specific Fit: No
- Number of Compartments: 3
- Primary Material: Nylon Ripstop
- Total Volume: 6L (366cu in)
- Mount: Hook-and-loop straps for top, seat, and head tubes
- Waterproof: No
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 3.1 x 11.4 inches
- Weight: 12oz.