Terske Ultra-Low Head Titanium Bottle Cage Bolts
Have you ever had too much bolt?
It seems that some designers don't take hardware height into account when designing their water bottle cages. Having bolt heads protrude into the cage makes for more difficult bottle insertion and removal, mars bottles, and can remove the finish from the bolts themselves. Which is why we designed and machined our own Ultra-Low Profile Bottle Cage Bolts from strong, corrosion-resistant Grade 5 Titanium (Ti6Al4V).
But it turns out that they look pretty great filling unused bosses too! With heads that sit only 1.75mm above the boss, our Ultra-Low Profile Bolts look clean on unused bosses and minimize interference with bags or cables.
Not only are they attractive and functional, our Ultra-Low Profile Bottle Cage Bolts weigh just 1.2g each or 5g for a set of four. That's pretty darn light!
- Features heads that sit just 1.75mm above the boss, minimizes interference with bags or cables and looks clean on unused bosses
- Machined from strong, corrosion-resistant Grade 5 titanium (Ti6Al4V)
- 2.5mm hex head, 1.2g each, 2-3Nm maximum torque
A NOTE of CAUTION: These bolts won't be for everyone. In order to achieve such a low height while maintaining bolt strength, these bolts use a 2.5mm hex. That means that care must be taken and the following is Required for Installation...
- High-quality 2.5mm hex bit in good condition
- Copper anti-seize compound or dielectric grease
- Torque wrench set no higher than 2-3Nm
In addition, it is wise to remove and re-grease the bolts annually to prevent seizing. Re-grease more often if you sweat heavily, have leaky bottles of electrolyte drink, or ride on salted roads (or near the sea).
- SIZE: M5x12mm
- PACKAGE: Choose between 4 pcs, 8 pcs, or 12 pcs