Tatze MC-Air Pedals, Titanium
Sorry, this item is out of stock
RACE APPROVED FLAT PEDAL!
The MC-AIR with titanium axle is an extremely potent flat pedal. 14 PINs with targeted cantilever provide enormous grip and a particularly rich connection between pedal and shoe. The two-row PINs on the inside provide enough grip, even if the shoe is placed a little further out.
The large platform with 107 x 98 x 16mm combines a secure stand with excellent lateral and ground clearance. The beveled front with stealth Impact corners let the pedal slide over obstacles and prevent dirt from collecting in the pedal.
Taking the leg on the inside of the curve off the pedal ensures a targeted rotational resistance that the pedal does not continue to rotate independently. This prevents unpleasant surprises from a vertical pedal. If you want the maximum efficiency of a very lightly rotating pedal, you can quickly and easily remove the built-in resistance ring.
HIGH QUALITY STORED!
The MC-AIR is very high quality with a needle bearing inside and a deep groove ball bearing outside and is sealed several times.
By selecting the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes, the MC-Air is extremely resistant and light.
- The universal flat pedal with a lot of grip on any shoe profile
- 14 pins per side, 56 pins per pedal pair
- Large concave platform with 107x98x16mm (LxWxH)
- Pedal body: Alu 6061-T6
- Axis: hardened and coated Cr-Mo or titanium
- Bearings: needle bearings + deep groove ball bearings
- Seal: 4-way sealed needle bearing + end cap
- 4 replacement pins and Allen key included