Surly Straggler 650b Frame, Chlorine Dream
The Straggler shares all of the Cross-Check's braze-ons for fenders, racks, and bottle cages, and just like the Cross-Check, it's ready to take you just about anywhere.
It's a day tripper and a weekender. It's a 'rough road' road bike. It's a cyclocross bike with no pretense about racing. It's a utilitarian townie. It's a light-duty touring bike. It's an all-weather commuter. And when you get tired of one set up, you can swap parts around and turn it into something else.
- Fender eyelets at the dropouts, front and rear rack bosses, and dual water bottle mounts, downtube shifter mounts
- 100% Surly proprietary 4130 chromoly tubing
- TIG-welded, double-butted main triangle
- Forward-exiting horizontal dropouts with adjusters give you single-speed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability to help you fit the tires and fenders you want to run with that drivetrain you want to run
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Fork Material: Steel
- Color: Chlorine Dream
- Wheel Size: 650b
- Brake Type: Disc
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
For complete frame compatibility information, download the Straggler 650b Framesheet.