Spank Spoon 2 Stem
Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag. Spank's Spoon Stem is 2D Forged and CNC optimized for strength and reasonably light weight, and is suitable for Freeride, All Mountain, or Enduro applictions. Its hourglass profile gives added torsional stiffness, and wide chamfered barclamps lend support to handlebars. A short 40mm reach makes the Spoon a great stem for shorter riders, or those trying to shorten the reach in their cockpits.
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy stem for all disciplines
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction
- Chamfered bar clamps to reduce stress and increase fatigue life of handlebars
- Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- Forged/machined 6061 aluminum
- FEA optimized for strength
- Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 40 mm
- Stem Angle: 0 deg
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Weight: 170g
Spank Spoon 2 Stem has a rating of 4.0 stars based on 1 reviews.