SDG Apollo I-Beam Saddle, Lemoine Stratos Signature
Sorry, this item is out of stock
TOMAS LEMOINE “STRATOS” SIGNATURE MODEL
Cover designed by Crankworx Gravity Star, Tomas Lemoine. The limited edition Apollo Stratos features Alien embossed graphics, straight from his personal clothing collection. The Apollo I-Beam is constructed to withstand the punishment dished out from the rigors of Slopestyle and DJ. It shares the same compact shell design as the Patriot, but with additional padding to help ease hard impacts, along with a wider nose for enhanced pinching capabilities.
The Apollo I-Beam features SDG's patented I-Beam Technology, with unsurpassed weight to strength ratios, and greater adjustability than traditional rails. Topped off with a durable Kevlar cover, this rugged seat is built to last.
- I-Beam: lightweight fiber composite single rail integrated into base
- Same proven shape as the Patriot, but with additional padding
- Wider and thicker nose for better handling characteristics
- Full Kevlar cover with embossed graphics for superior durability
- Gender/Age: Unisex
- Rails/Clamp Style: I-Beam
- Rails: CrMo
- Saddle Cut Out: No
- Top: Kevlar
- Material: Rubberized
- Length: 250 mm
- Width: 134 mm
- Weight: 265 g
SDG Apollo I-Beam Saddle, Lemoine Stratos Signature has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.