Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Jacket, Purple Sage
The Overcoat Fuse refines years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single harness-coat combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation. Attach a leash directly to the coat at either the back or the chest, and quickly access pick-up bags and small essentials in the two zippered pockets. With this rugged workhorse of a jacket, it's a simple slip-on, clip-in, and go.
- Jacket and harness combination for warmth and control
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/offWeather- and abrasion-resistant outer fabric
Warm, comfortable fleece lining
Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection
Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials
Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching the Beacon
- Water-resistant exterior sheds light precipitation
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
DIRECT LEASH ATTACHMENT
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and a reinforced webbing loop.
- Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials.
Improper use or misuse of the product
Damage caused by chewing, cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications
Damage caused by or resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse, or fire