Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch: Red Currant
*** ON BACKORDER - ORDER TODAY FOR DELIVERY BY AUGUST 20TH ***
The Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch is a campsite dog-hitching system using climbing-inspired components and hardware. Designed with car camping in mind, this comprehensive and intuitive system allows dogs to roam at camp while remaining on leash. The Knot-a-Hitch includes a strong, kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post using Ruffwear-designed hardware and an easy-to-use tensioning system. Dogs can explore their new surroundings while their human performs camp duties such as setting up the tent, cooking dinner, or building a fire.
Length: 36 ft (12 m)
Stow Bag: 6 in x 7 in x 2 in (16 cm x 18.5 cm x 5 cm)
HOW TO SET UP
Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers.
Keeps leash twist- and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line.
Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out.
- Hitching system for allowing dogs to roam while remaining on leash
- Can be can secured around two trees or a single post
- Strong, supple, reflective kernmantle rope
- Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers
- Swiveling carabiner keeps leash twist- and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line
- Ruffwear-designed hardware
- Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out
Improper use or misuse of the product
Damage caused by chewing, cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications
Damage caused by or resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse, or fire