Ruffwear Flagline Dog Harness, Salmon Pink
The Flagline Harness is a fast, light, and comfortable body harness with a nimble design that keeps dogs in their flow, from scrambling in the backcountry to conquering everyday obstacles.
A handle and load-dispersing chest/belly panel make for easy lift-and-assist in a minimalist design good for all-day wear. High adjustability and easy ON/OFF keep the Flagline secure and accessible, especially popular among tripods, deeming it the harness of choice for giving dogs a little boost and a lot of freedom when the path ahead is anything but flat.
- Lightweight, easy on/off construction
- Balanced and comfortable lifting with padded handle and load-dispersing chest/belly panel
- Six points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Three Leash Attachment Points: Aluminum V-ring and two Reinforced Webbing Loops
- Debris-resistant liner sheds dirt and fur
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon
Lightweight design with high adjustability and a debris-resistant liner that sheds dirt and fur.
COMFORTABLE LIFT & ASSIST
Balanced and comfortable lifting with padded handle and load-dispersing chest/belly panel.
Three leash connection points: Aluminum V-ring on the back, and two reinforced webbing loops – one on chest for dogs that pull, and one on back.
- Shell: 150 denier polyester ripstop
- Lining: 75 denier polyester lining with heat emboss
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Mach side-release buckles
- Front Leash Attachment Point: Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene webbing
- Back Leash Attachment Point: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
SIZING CHART & TECHNICAL SPECS
- Use the size chart and how to measure video below to select the appropriate size for your dog. (TIP: In-Between Sizes - Choose the Larger Size)
|13 - 17 in (33 - 43 cm)||XXS|
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||XS|
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||S|
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||M|
|32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)||L/XL|
Improper use or misuse of the product
Damage caused by chewing, cleaning, disassembly, alterations, or modifications
Damage caused by or resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse, or fire