RockShox Vivid Coil R2C Rear Shock
Nothing shakes the Vivid's confidence. From downhill racing to extreme freeride, the Vivid Coil combines extreme durability with the precise adjustments that matter when you're going big. Laser-etched controls let you dial in beginning and ending-stroke rebound as well as low-speed compression, making this shock fly through rock gardens as smoothly as it absorbs a sudden drop in altitude.
Counter Measure reduces the breakaway force of the shock to virtually zero pounds, transforming small bumps into traction-generating performance.
- High and low speed rebound with compression adjustment
- Intended Use: Downhill
- Rapid Recovery allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision
- Counter Measure for zero force stroke initiation
- Dual Flow Adjust absorbs big hits while staying active through small hits
- Switch for on the fly toggle between full and open compression
- Mount hardware sold separately (2 sets required per shock)
* Spring must be purchased separately
|EYE TO EYE / STROKE||200x57, 216x63, 222x70, 240x76, or 267x89|
|COMPRESSION TUNE||H, L, L3, M|
|EXTERNAL ADJ||High Speed Compression Damping|