RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Rear Air Shock
Unlike a dirt-bike, the new Monarch Plus Rear Shock has no rev-limiter. The Monarch Plus is a fusion of the Monarch’s exemplary light-weight with a Solo Air System, and a damper design similar to the Vivid Air, the Plus will have you bombing all-mountain trails like it was born to downhill. In other words, you’re going to need some serious stopping power to slow this freight train down, so it might be time to look at some four-piston brakes for your steed.
A lightweight, highly tune-able air spring designed to offer a coil-like consistent feel throughout the travel - effortlessly soaking up the smallest hits and tracking the slightest changes in the terrain.
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
- RC3 Shocks feature external rebound and 3-Position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Lock), Solo Air lets you add air to your shock through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market
- Rapid Recovery allows the shock to recover faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision
- Fast Black hard anodized, forged aluminum body with sag gradients
- For this rear shock, bike/frame specific mount hardware is included
- Intended Use: Trail, Enduro
|REBOUND TUNE||L, M|
|COMPRESSION TUNE||L, M|
|SHAFT HARDWARE||Standard, Trek Mount|
|BODY HARDWARE||No Bushing, Shock Block, Standard|
||Shock Mounted Switch|
||Low Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping|