Ritchey SuperLogic Link Carbon Seatpost with FlexLogic: Matte UD Carbon
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Ritchey SuperLogic Link Two-bolt Seatpost reinvented - lighter, more compliant, and versatile than ever. Patented LINK Clamp works with all standard saddle rails designs as well as Ritchey's Vector Evo™ and Selle Italia MonoLink™ saddles with a separate adapter.
LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for Pro-Tour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon, and Scott - 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness. Also featuring a 15mm offset and a reversible clamp allowing for an additional 10mm of fore/aft saddle adjustment.
- LINK Carbon Posts featuring FlexLogic carbon layup for improved compliance and additional comfort without sacrificing lateral stiffness
- Monocoque Carbon Construction
- Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment (15/25mm offset reversible clamp)
- LINK Carbon Posts come with standard 2 bolt clamps (LINK-System Clamp adapters sold separately)
- Color: Matte UD Carbon
- Material: Carbon
- Offset: 15 mm
- Min Height: 60 mm
- Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- Weight: 145g (27.2 x 350)