Ritchey Comp Carbon/Alloy Cross Cantilever Fork: Carbon
Sorry, this item is out of stock
With a Ritchey cyclocross fork, cyclocross racers around the world can tame the tremendous frontal forces on a cross bike.
The Comp fork is designed to help you build your ensemble cross bike using affordable parts to pull together a rig that can be raced or dodged through the urban landscape of unpredictable pavement with confidence.
With vibration-muting carbon blades, alloy steerer and crown, the Comp Carbon/Alloy Cross Road Fork is ideal for cyclocross pursuits or road riding.
- Cross fork with cantilever bosses, also great for Touring
- Curved carbon fiber blades with a carbon/fiberglass crown
- Aluminum dropouts and steerer that extends into the crown for added strength
- Crown is sized for traditional headsets
- Blade: Carbon
- Crown: Alloy
- Steerer: Alloy
- Steerer Length: 300mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8”
- Rake: 45mm
- Drop out: Alloy
- Crown Diameter: 45mm
- Axle-to-Crown: 391mm
- Finish: 3k Carbon Weave
- Weight: 540g (w/ uncut steerer)