Rie:sel Design Standard Rear Fenders
Rie:sel's Standard Rear Fender is a mudguard made of high-quality plastic. The mudguard is fixed between the rails on the saddle without tools. Four fixing points ensure a secure and firm grip on the saddle. Conceived as a splash guard to protect the bum against dirt, mud, and water under adverse conditions.
- Optimal Shape – Specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern saddle rails
- Made from Recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Durability – the special graphic colors have an additional coating to protect permanently against adverse conditions, and are therefore extremely scratch resistant
- Weight – at just 17g it's really lightweight and recommended for all types of riding
- Specially developed as a saddle splash guard
- Tool-free assembly on the saddle between the saddle rails
- Made for Road, Gravel, Cyclocross, and MTB (XC, Marathon)
- Compatible with standard width wheel sizes 26"-29"
* Includes Black Zip Ties (4) to attach to the seat railing for rear fenders