Rie:sel Design Standard Sized Front Fenders
Standard Sized Front Fenders by Riesel is a mudguard made of high-quality plastic. The Mudguard is fixed with cable ties between the lower legs and the fork bridge of the suspension fork. Designed as a splash guard to keep your face free from dirt, mud, and water in adverse conditions. Cable Ties Included.
- Optimal Shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
- Material – Made of extra thick Recyclable Polypropylen (PP) for maximum stiffness and durability
- Durability – the graphics are embedded in the material, therefore permanently protected from adverse influences, and it is extremely scratch resistant
- Weight – at only 33g the fender is really lightweight and recommended for all forms of use
- Usage – Developed as a splash guard in the front, designed for a variety of bike models
- Made for Mountain biking (XC, Marathon, Tour, Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, Freeride, and Downhill)
- Use included black zip ties (4) to attach to the bridge and lower legs of fork for front fenders
- Compatible with standard width wheel sizes 26"-29"