Renthal Apex Stem (31.8mm Clamp)
Combining All Mountain strength, Enduro stiffness and XC weight savings, this stem is ideal for any type of riding style. The unique 240 degree, two-piece clamp area allows much of the stem material to be removed without sacrificing strength and is offered in a variety of sizes for rider preferences and set ups.
- CNC Machined from a solid billet of 7075 aluminum
- 240 degree clamps create a secure wrap around the handlebar
- External webbing to maximize structural strength
- Stem can be run with either a +/-6 degree angle
- Over-sized center bore increases stiffness and strength
- Extensive external 3D machining increases torsional stiffness, yet reduced weight
- Durable anodizing and laser graphics
* 31mm length is one of the shortest stems available
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Color: Black/Gold
- Defined Color: Black
- Stem Angle: +6 deg , -6 deg
- Stack Height: 40