Redshift Dual Position Seatpost
Redshift's Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position.
The key to riding powerfully and comfortably with aerobars is proper saddle position. The forward position of Redshift's Dual Position Seatpost allows you to ride with proper aero bike fit on a standard road bike, allowing you ride faster and more comfortably. Ability to switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, ensures you always have the best riding position for every part of your ride.
- Dual position seatpost provides on the fly switch between standard road position and an aero position
- Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent
- Linkage design maintains proper leg extension in both road and aero positions
- Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly on-the-fly while riding
- Aero Position: Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change
- Road Position: 16mm rear setback
- Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping
- 6061 T6 aluminum post with 7075 T6 aluminum linkages and saddle clamp
- Patent-pending design is legal in all Ironman and USAT non-drafting triathlons
- Color: Choose from Red or Black
- Diameter: 27.2mm
- Length: 350mm
- Setback: 16mm or 50mm forward