RaceFace T2 Tailgate Pad
RaceFace's T2 Pad was designed to fit any style tailgate and features an adjustable rear camera panel. The T2 SM/MD can carry up to 5 bikes and the T2 LG/XL can carry up to 6 bikes, using raised bumpers and downtube straps, preventing any damage during shuttles.
The all-new adjustable rear panel, designed exclusively for the T2, allows for easy adaptation to any rear camera + handle position.
Six adjustable straps along the top edge of the installed pad provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape - even if it's curved! Check out how simple the T2 is to install
Just SAY NO...
To bike on bike crime... the T2 features raised bumpers in the truck box to keep frame downtubes securely in place, minimizing contact while shuttling.
- Raised bumpers and downtube straps hold frames snug to minimize frame contact when shuttling
- Six adjustment straps ensure a tailored fit on all tailgate shapes
- Adaptable camera/handle window makes backing up a cinch
- Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks
- Hyperion fabric and PVC tarpaulin minimize wear to both frames and vehicle
- Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system for additional security
- The security loop allows the pad to be locked to the truck
- An extra layer of foam padding keeps your stanchions safe
|Adjustment||Top edge adjustment, camera window adjustment|
Mid-Size Trucks (Tacoma or similar) - Secures up to 5 bikes
Full-Size Trucks (Ford F-150, F-350 or similar) - Secures up to 6 bikes
|Construction||PVC tarpaulin with micro-brushed inner lining|
|Other||Raised bike spacers and padding, hook and loop frame straps, and lock loop|