Race Face SixC Crank Arm Set
The Race Face SixC is the lightest DH-rated crankset in the Race Face lineup. Designed, tested and manufactured in Canada, SixC is the ideal option in the Race Face line for AM, Enduro and DH applications. Features the CINCH system for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
- Completely hollow carbon crankarms
- 30mm spline interface CNC'd from aluminum super alloy
- Compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x with and without bash, and 3x configurations
- CINCH removable spiders and direct mount rings utilize a 20-tooth ISIS cup BB tool for removal and installation
- BB Included: No
- Chainring BCD: RaceFace CINCH Direct Mount
- Chainrings Included: No
- Color: Black
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9 , 10 , 11, 12
- Number of Chainrings: Configurable Spider
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: Sold Separately
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH