RaceFace Atlas 31.8 Stem
The Atlas Stem is the ultimate in versatility, designed to bridge the needs of All Mountain and Freeride/Downhill riders. It is light enough for AM riders yet tough enough for FR and DH riders.
- Intended use is All Mountain, Freeride, and Downhill
- 4-bolt bar clamp with interlocking u-shaped faceplate
- 4-bolt face plate, opposing 2-bolt steerer clamp
- Opposing bolts on steerer tube clamp
- CNC machined aluminum with laser etched logos
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Stack Height: 40
- Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg
- Weight: 150 g
RaceFace Atlas 31.8 Stem has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews.