RaceFace Indy Knee Armor, Stealth
RaceFace took their popular and proven Indy knee Pad and made improvements to increase comfort and stability without sacrificing any breathability or proven D30™ impact protection, so you can go ahead and attack the mountain, and not the other way around.
Saved By The Foam
Your knees will feel safe and secure under the certified impact absorbing D30™ foam pieces that are covered in an abrasion resistant fabric.
Long Live Long Rides
Ride from first lap to last in comfort with a breathable mesh back that includes a new calf strap that creates a secure, no slip, custom fit.
They Go Low, We Go High Thigh
Silicone grippers around the upper thigh opening help keep the pads in place, even when you are really cranking out the watts.
- Improved comfort and stability without sacrificing any breathability or protection
- Lycra and butterfly-mesh for ultimate ventilation and mobility
- D30 high performance shock absorbing protective foam knee
- Abrasion resistant knee covering
- Velcro strap adjustment borrowed from the popular Ambush Knee
- Silicone grippers along openings ensure a stay-put fit
|Adjustment||Hook and loop calf strap|
|Pad Type||Reactive Polymer|
|Construction||Lycra and butterfly mesh|
|Gripper||Silicone thigh gripper, silicone patch at shin|
|Protection||D3O knee pad|