POC Tectal Race MIPS NFC Helmet, Hydrogen White/Fluorescent Orange Avip
The helmet that can speak for you when you can't. An integrated twICEme® NFC Medical ID Chip lets you store vital medical info in the helmet for instant access by first responders.
The Tectal Race MIPS remains at the forefront of protection for all kinds of mountain bikers. Developed using POC’s Whole Helmet Concept™, the helmet delivers superior levels of comfort, fit, and performance, for extra safety on the trails. One of the first helmets to adopt an extended shell design for extra protection across more of the head, and now it has been updated to include MIPS for increased rotational impact protection.
Additional features include a Recco® reflector to make you easier to locate in the wilderness and extended protection zones with aramid reinforcements for extra structural stability and crash protection.
Wind-tunnel optimized ventilation
Extended protection zones
- The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
twICEme® NFC Medical ID
- Store your vital medical info and emergency contacts within the helmet so first responders can instantly get the information they need.
- A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- Aramid bridges are molded to the helmet liner to enhance structural stability and improve penetration protection.
- The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
Adjustable 360° fit
- A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
Wind-tunnel tested ventilation
- The helmet's ventilation has been optimized in a wind tunnel for maximum efficiency.
- The helmet peak can be adjusted for personalized protection from the elements.
- Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas.