POC Tectal Race MIPS Helmet, Hydrogen White/Uranium Black
The Tectal Race MIPS is an advanced trail, enduro and all-mountain bike helmet with aramid penetration reinforcement, a lightweight size adjustment system and MIPS rotational impact protection.
The Tectal Race MIPS remains at the forefront of protection for all kinds of mountain bikers and has now been updated to include MIPS for increased rotational impact protection.
Developed using POC's Whole Helmet Concept™, the helmet delivers superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, for extra safety on the trails. An aramid bridge molded to the helmet liner enhances structural integrity and improves penetration protection, so you can ride with confidence even under low tree branches.
The helmet's ventilation design has been tested and perfected in a wind tunnel, ensuring the helmet delivers lightweight, reliable protection while keeping you cool no matter how hard you push on the trails.
Wind-tunnel optimized ventilation
Extended protection zones
- The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- Aramid bridges are molded to the helmet liner to enhance structural stability and improve penetration protection.
- The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
Adjustable 360° fit
- A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
Wind-tunnel tested ventilation
- The helmet's ventilation has been optimized in a wind tunnel for maximum efficiency.
- The helmet peak can be adjusted for personalized protection from the elements.
- Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas.