POC Tectal Helmet, Hydrogen White
Stay protected whether riding trail or enduro with advanced, lightweight protection in the highly ventilated Tectal mountain bike helmet.
The well-ventilated Tectal has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing and incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet. The reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the uni-body shell construction further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
The Tectal Helmet offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing. The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
TECTAL ENDURO AND MOUNTAIN BIKE HELMET FEATURES
- Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head
- 360° size and strap adjustment system for the most precise and secure fit
- Includes an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner
- The unibody shell construction supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low
- Tectal delivers lightweight, reliable protection that will keep you cool headed as you push your boundaries on the trail
PROTECTIVE ARAMID BRIDGES
- When looking for low weight in combination with a tough and durable structure, we added aramid in strategic locations just under the outer shell and molded it together with the foam liner material to ensure durability and protection. The unbreakable aramid weave bonds with the foam liner, adding a totally new structural stability. The concept was first launched in our trail mountainbike helmet Trabec.
- It is just one of POC's technologies that form our whole-helmet approach to POC design that we always take when creating head protection.
The overall shape of the Tectal closely resembles the Trabec, with extended rear and side temple coverage providing added protection for vulnerable areas. It borrows the uni-body shell construction from the Octal, which serves to increase safety by strengthening the overall structural integrity of the helmet. Fewer seams make for stronger construction, and more confident protection in the event of an impact.
POC includes its lightweight size adjustment system for a comfortable and customized fit, which we can attest is exceptionally user friendly and easy to adjust single-handedly on the fly with a left click of the dial. A conveniently adjustable visor marks this helmet as serious about dirt, and provides extra protection from sun, branches, and other trail inconveniences to keep your eyes and lenses clear. As an added touch, the Tectal features a goggle strap retention system for perfect goggle placement on days when you're dropping in on the really gnarly runs.
- Extended zones around the back of the head and the temples to provide additional coverage where it's needed most
- Adjustable peak ensures your vision is not effected by sunlight
- EPS liner
- Outer PC shell
- Uni-body shell construction
- Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability
- Size adjustment system
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector