POC Oseus VPD Elbow Guard, Uranium Black
Exceptional freedom of movement and a new kind of VPD guarantees protection and freedom of movement.
The new Oseus VPD Elbow protector gives the freedom to ride anywhere. Light and flexible enough to be your first choice when riding local trails, and tough enough to keep you protected when riding a World Cup DH Course, the Oseus VPD is the ideal do-it-all protector.
Certified to EN 1621-1, Level 2 Standards, and tested at -20°C and +25°C, these pads ensure you are protected whether riding in summer or winter. A slip-on design and long sleeve ensure the protectors are easy to put on, easy to wear, and stay secure without any pressure points.
- Certified protection across a large temperature range
- Exceptional freedom of movement
- Wide grippers give all-day comfort and security
Men's Joints Fitting Guide (VPD 2.0 Elbow, and VPD Air Elbow)
- Highly flexible and designed to ensure no resistance against elbow movement, for absolute freedom and control.
- Certified to CE EN 1621-1, Level 2 Standard, the toughest standard to pass.
- VPD material is perforated for improved ventilation and breathability, enhancing comfort.
No Pressure Points
- Slip-on design with wide elastic grippers and long sleeves ensures there are no pressure points, giving all-day comfort.
- Balance of comfort, flexibility, and functionality make these an ideal choice for everything from trail riding to downhill.