POC Men's Liner Vest, Sylvanite Grey
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Lightweight, low bulk and still warm, the Men’s Liner Vest is the ideal garment for extra warmth in chilly-frigid conditions. Thin enough to be worn under a shell coat, yet warm enough to be worn on its own, this vest provides great adjustability.
Constructed with a lightweight ripstop fabric outer fabric, this vest is highly durable and well suited to use in the mountains, in the city, or wherever the trail may take you. With a fluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, the Liner Vest helps keep you dry in light showers while the T-Core Fill synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth for its bulk. This alternative to down is made from loose synthetic fibers and continues to provide warmth even when wet.
Cut with a close fit that follows your body shape, the Liner Vest allows exceptional freedom of movement and elastic binding at the bottom hem and the arm openings to ensure a close fit that helps hold warmth in.
- Lightweight ripstop outer fabric and tightly woven taffeta lining. Both in 100% Nylon
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- T-Core Fill synthetic loose-fiber insulation
- Narrow fitted vest that follows your body shape
- Collar is fitted snugly to you neck to keep you warm
- YKK Reversed Coil® center front zipper
- Double zip sliders/pullers on center front zip so it can be opened from both ends
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Hanger loop inside neck
- Reflective POC badge
- Elastic binding on bottom hem and around armhole