POC Men's Liner Jacket, Sylvanite Grey
POC's Liner Jacket provides excellent flexibility and warmth as the temperature drops. This jacket can easily be worn on its own or under an outer coat like the POC Shell Coat for extra insulation on colder days, providing flexibility in a range of weather conditions, across the seasons.
Designed to provide light insulation for an active lifestyle, POC's Liner Jacket is equally suited to use in the city as it is in the mountains, as well as riding. Featuring a lightweight ripstop fabric on the outer shell, the Liner Jacket provides the durability necessary for an active lifestyle. A fluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment offers protection from light showers of snow or rain.
Featuring POC's T-Core Fill Insulation, this down-like synthetic loose-fiber insulation gives as much warmth as down but, unlike down, continues to insulate even when wet.
Cut and shaped to increase freedom of movement, this jacket has a narrow fit that follows the body shape. Along with snug sleeves and a hood to ensure full range of movement while keeping you warm.
The front zip can be opened from either end, making it easy to adjust your ventilation while on the go. Other features of the jacket include reflective details to the front and rear that help keep you visible in low light.
- Lightweight ripstop outer fabric and tightly woven taffeta lining
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- T-Core Fill synthetic loose-fiber insulation
- Narrow fitted jacket that follows your body shape with snug sleeves to maximize freedom of movement
- Hood fits snugly for extra warmth
- YKK Reversed Coil© center front zipper
- Double zip sliders/pullers on center front zip so it can be opened from both ends
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Hanger loop inside neck
- Reflective POC badge
- Elastic binding on bottom sleeve and around hood
- Draw cord adjustment at bottom hem for a snug fit