POC Fornix MIPS POW JJ, Bismuth Green Matt
The rumors are true... the original Influencer... the all-mountain helmet that needs no introduction... the Fornix has officially been updated for enhanced safety and performance with the inclusion of MIPs.
Developed with freeride legend Jeremy Jones and in support of Protect Our Winters, the Fornix MIPS POW JJ gives ultimate protection in the backcountry. With features including an extended PC shell covering an aramid-reinforced EPS liner and MIPS rotational impact protection, the helmet is ready to face the diverse challenges of the backcountry. Adjustable ventilation and a highly adjustable fit system give all-day comfort in all conditions.
- 10% of the proceeds from the sale of this helmet will go to Protect Our Winters.
The Original Influencer, the all-mountain helmet that leads where others follow, is now updated for enhanced safety and performance wherever you are on the mountain. The addition of MIPS brings enhanced rotational impact protection, while an extended shell that covers the helmet rim improves durability. With an updated internal shape for a more comfortable fit, the helmet also features an improved size adjustment system that makes it easy for every user to find a secure and comfortable fit for wearing all day. Adjustable ventilation makes it easy to stay comfortable across a wide variety of weather conditions. A layer of aramid molded to the helmet liner enhances penetration protection, giving extra security while skiing deep in the wilderness. Goggle chimneys align perfectly with the top of POC goggles to allow heat to escape and prevent fogging, while the goggle clip to the rear gives added security.
- ARAMID BRIDGE - An aramid bridge improves the structural strength of the helmet, giving improved protection against penetration.
- MIPS - The addition of MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- 360° Adjustment System - the 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit without changing padding.
- Aramid Panels - improves the structural strength of the helmet and enhances penetration protection.
- Adjustable Ventilation - The ventilation is fully adjustable for increased comfort in diverse weather conditions.
- Goggle Chimneys - Vents in the helmet align with goggles to allow steam to escape.
- PC Shell - An outer shell in PC gives strength and durability at a low weight.
- EPS Liner - An EPS liner is optimized for crash protection at a low weight.
- Fixed Goggle Clip - A fixed goggle clip gives extra security and keeps goggles firmly attached to the helmet.
- Detachable Earpads - are easy to remove, ideal for warmer weather conditions.