Pedro's Fixed Gear Multi-Tool Trixie
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or at a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider.
Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated steel for strength and lasting performance. The tool's 7.4" length and ergonomic shape provide leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts ensuring you always have your tool when you need it.
The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener.
- 8-Function Fixed-Gear Multi-Tool
- Made from 5mm thick heat-treated steel for strength and lasting performance
- Mounts to frame's bottle cage mount with included wing bolts
- 7.4 in. length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort
- Features 4mm/5mm hex, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, lockring wrench, and bottle opener