Outdoor Research Stormtracker Heated Sensor Gloves
The breathable, windproof GORE INFINIUM and battery-powered heating technology of the versatile Stormtracker Heated Sensor Gloves spar with the most heinous weather. Featuring newly added touchscreen-compatible leather index and thumb fingertips and a new power button with brighter, easier-to-see settings to make sure your time out in the cold is a little more comfortable and easier to navigate. These gloves still feature the same windproof soft-shell fabric, water resistant goat leather palm, and TPU injection molded design on back of hand, with a tricot lining, Primaloft Gold at back of hand and PrimaLoft Grip palm ensure you're ready to launch into your next winter objective. Still an athlete favorite, these gloves retain your body heat and produce their own while alpine climbing, ski touring, or ice climbing.
- Durable, dexterous heated gloves updated with touchscreen-compatible index and thumb fingertips.
- ALTIHeat battery-powered heat technology with rechargeable lithium ion batteries and customizable heat settings
- Locking zippered compartment houses the batteries
- Water-resistant, wind-proof, breathable, lightweight, wicking, and quick drying fabrics
- Soft tactile leather palm
- Touchscreen leather pads on the thumb and index finger
- Elasticized wrist with a zippered gauntlet entry
- Pre-curved and under-cuff construction
- Glove clip
- Pull-on loop
FABRIC: GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell, 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex Face Fabric with 100% Polyester Backer. Water Resistant Goat Leather Palm. Touchscreen Leather. 100% Tricot Lining. PrimaLoft 60g/m2 at back of hand. PrimaLoft Grip 60g/m2 at palm.
- Color: Black
- Finger Style: Full Finger
- Gender/Age: Women's, Men's, Unisex
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Padding: None
- Season: Cool Weather
- Touch Screen Compatible: Yes