Outdoor Research Deviator Women's Hoody: Alloy/Pewter
The award-winning Outdoor Research Women’s Deviator Hoody blurs the lines between base-layers and insulated jackets. Lightweight and breathable, the Deviator moves moisture while providing just enough warmth and temperature regulation for aerobic activity in cool/cold temperatures.
- Hybrid mapped construction strategically places performance fabrics, insulation, and technologies, to provide the greatest benefit
- Polartec Alpha insulation dries quickly, retains warmth, and circulates airflow for superior breath-ability
- Low-profile hood has just enough elastic to ensure an appropriate fit and a draw-cord at the hem offers fit adjustability
- Integrated thumb loops which increase warmth and eliminates gaping between sleeves and gloves
- Dual hand warmer pockets and a small zippered pocket on the chest
- A key clip on the inside of one of the hand warmer pockets
- Wind-resistant, lightweight, breathable fabric
- Polygiene active odor control
- DWR-coated zippers; thumb loops; hem draw-cord
- Trim fit
- Center Back Length: 27.75"
- Polartec PowerDry High Efficiency Polyester/Spandex Knit Fabric on the arms, hood, and back create a trim, athletic fit. The gridded backing feels great next-to-skin and offers protection from the elements while maximizing breath-ability.
- Innovative Polartec Alpha Synthetic Insulation on the front torso and side panels bumps up warmth just slightly in those areas you are most likely to get chilled. The insulation retains its ability to keep you warm if it becomes wet, in which case it dries quickly (Two mandatory components in an athletic jacket)
- Polygiene Active Odor Control combats bacteria and mildew build-up to keep the Women’s Deviator Hoody smelling fresh longer than most athletic garments.
- Color: Alloy/Pewter
- Defined Color: Gray
- Gender/Age: Women's
- Size: Small
- Type: Insulated
- Windblock: Wind Resistant
- Zip-Off Sleeves: No
- Hood: Yes
- Pocket(s): Yes
- Fit: Trim
*** CLOSEOUT - ALL SALES FINAL ***