Optic Nerve Wolfcreek Magnetic Goggles
We know Snow...
Skier and rider designed, developed, and tested in the mountains of Colorado. The Wolfcreek is Optic Nerve's newly designed magnetic toric lens goggle that gives you maximum field of vision, optical purity, and anti-fogging in any light.
Spend more time in the pow or on the groomers carving, and less time dealing with goggles that don't perform or fit.
Sweat and moisture repelling anti-fog coating, new extra soft wicking fleece layer for all day comfort, and a free low-light quick change magnetic toric lens for those really cloudy low-light days.
- NEW dual curve toric lens reduces glare, maximizes field of vision, and increases ventilation for better anti-fogging
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- The latest high tech anti-fog lens coating to manage moisture and sweat
- Super soft wicking fleece layer for better fit and all day comfort
- Ergonomic frame design for universal unisex fit and comfort
- Extra silicone detailing on inside of strap to keep securely in place on helmet
- High impact polycarbonate double lens for durability
- Stunning deep mirror finish
- Gender: Unisex
- Over Eye Glasses: No
- Size: One Size
Lens Colors: Red Zaio Mirrored Lens VLT 25% / Blue Zaio Mirrored Lens VLT 27%
- Interchangeable Lens: Yes
* Includes free quick-change magnetic toric lens for low light conditions (Yellow - VLT 55% - great in flat and low light)