OneUp Front Axle
When top EWS Pro Riders ask you to develop a stiffer more durable fork axle, you listen. The stock 15mm axles and other lightweight aftermarket options were simply not tough enough for their race bikes.
We don't quite ride at the pace of an EWS Pro, but we loved the simplicity and clean look of the axle. Axle F is 98% stronger and stiffer than a stock 15mm axle, yet still 20g lighter than a QR.
OneUp replaced the QR lever with a simple 6mm hex. If you already carry the EDC multi-tool with you, there's no need for the heavy and bulky QR lever.
- 98% Stiffer and stronger than stock 15mm QR thru axle
- 20g Lighter than stock QR thru axle
- Low profile 6mm hex head won't get caught on trailside obstacles
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- For Fox and RockShox 15mm axle forks (Boost and Non Boost)
- NOT compatible with RockShox RS-1 fork or Fox 36 Pinch Bolt Style (2016 and older)
- NOT compatible with floating thru axles from 2021 Fox 36, 38 or 40
* NOT compatible with RockShox RS-1 or Fox 36 pinch bolt style forks