Ohlins TTX Air Shock
Ohlins TTX Air Shock is a high performing and robust air sprung shock that utilizes on the possibilities made by the metric system. By combining the superior damping function of the TTX System along with a completely new air spring design, it was possible to improve both performance as well as robustness.
Öhlins brought the TTX concept into the MTB market and the technology set a new standard in damping function, a path followed by competitor companies. The TTX Air improves on an already proven package in terms of damping performance and making individual tuning simple. The air spring design takes full advantage of the possibilities introduced by the metric design. Added support and bushing overlap makes a more robust air spring with improved side load management. This along with a specific wiper seal and air sleeve lubrication reduces friction throughout the service interval.
Use Öhlins Performance Suspension Guide to determine which suspension fits your bike, it will also recommend a personal set up.
TTX Air Features
- TTX Twin Tube design for consistent damping performance on all types of terrain
- Extra bushing overlap for improved side load management
- Specific wiper seal and air sleeve lubrication to reduce friction
- External rebound, low-speed, and high-speed compression adjustment
- Climb mode to reduce suspension movements during climbs
- Includes (2) air spring volume spacers
- Mounting hardware sold separately (spherical bearings reduce friction on the shock during side loads for improved small bump sensitivity, optional on widths up to 22mm)