Ohlins RXF36 M.2 Air 27.5" Fork
The RXF 36 is back in a new 27.5" specific design. The differences compared to its 29” counterpart might seem subtle but are huge in terms of ride, feel, and position on a smaller wheel.
The race proven TTX 18 dampening from the DH38 Race Fork has been reworked to give optimal traction and control on trails and Enduro race courses. The TTX 18 cartridge kit featuring trail-optimized 18 mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity. With increased damping pressure bandwidth the damping valve response and sensitivity has improved.
The adjustment range specifically for trail to Enduro race along with 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound. For high speed compression there is 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting. Re-tuned twin piston three chamber air spring system allowing total air spring tuning from the initial movement through to the bottom out.
Improved tire clearance, the chassis will take up to a whopping 27.5" x 2.8". There are many technical improvements in the fork but Ohlins did not stop there, the design has also been updated and matches what you see on the race courses.
Do you want to know what suspension that fits your bike? Use Öhlins Performance Suspension Guide, it will also recommend a personal set up.
- All Mountain/Enduro fork with 36mm stanchions, bind-free bushings, and SKF seals
- Same TTX18 damper from the DH38 Race fork for improved small bump sensitivity
- 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound adjustment
- 3 clicks and a climb mode for high speed compression adjustment
- Twin piston, three-chamber air spring system for a wide range of adjustability
- Air valves on top and bottom of leg to tune positive air pressure and ramp-up pressure
- 74mm post-mount disc brake mount
- Boost 15x110mm QR thru-axle
- Independent Spring and Damper Systems
- Max Tire Size: 27.5 x 2.8"
- Prepared for mudguard
- Race proven setting bank
- E-Bike approved
|Steerer (Stem/Race):||Tapered (28.6/40)|
|Offset:||38mm or 46mm|
|Adjustability:||Air, High/Low Compression, Rebound|
|Brake Mount:||Disc only (PM-180)|