NS Bikes Majesty 26" Frame, Black
Sorry, this item is out of stock
*** SHIPS SAME DAY ORDER IS PLACED ***
Awesome ride quality with steel tubes and a classic slim look - this is the frame to go for if you love cromoly. NS has years of experience in designing/building steel dirt frames and believe this is one of the best out there.
The Majesty has been on the podium at World Class Dirt and Slopestyle events more often than any other frame in the world! NS used a top-of-the-line high-end tube set with offset multi-butting and a rarely seen, full heat treatment process that takes place after the welding is finished. This technology allowed NS to make one of the strongest dirt jumping frames on the market. Plus, every Majesty is covered inside and outside with a thin, weightless electroplated layer that protects it from corrosion.
The Majesty frames are available in one version only - Dirt Version with a Low Bottom Bracket, ideal for high speed trails and big slopestyle courses. It also works better with higher forks (up to 140mm travel). Designed with fully removable cable guides to flush with the tubes giving this frame a unique, ultra clean look. Featuring fancy arched lost-wax seat stay bridges with a 3D logo that looks sweet & gives lot's of tire clearance. This is really the ultimate cromoly dirt jumping frame.
- The ultimate ultra-light 4130 CrMo frame with offset multi-butted tubing
- Post-welding heat treatment, electroplate layer to protect from corrosion
- Low bottom bracket ideal for high-speed trails and big slopestyle courses
- Actual TT 22.6", effective TT 23.6", and headtube is 4.5" long
- Accepts an integrated headset (45/45 degree)
- Horizontal 10x135mm OL Dropouts for Bolt-on Hubs
- Removable cable guides, and integrated seat clamp
- 51mm International Standard Disc Brake Mount (185mm max)
- Suitable for forks up to 140mm travel / 26x2.3" tire max
- Fits up to a 32t Chainring depending on Crank/BB/Chainline used
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against manufacturer defects
- Measurements based on build with 100mm fork
- Size: 12.3"
- Color: Black
- Top Tube: 23.6"
- Seat Clamp: 27.2mm seat post / Integrated seat clamp
- Chainstay: 15.0" slammed
- Head-Angle: 70.0 deg
- Seat-Angle: 71.0 deg
- Material: Heat-treated, Custom Butted 4130 Tange Eccentric Cromoly Steel
- Recommended Fork Travel: Dirt: 80-140mm, Park: 60-120mm
- BB: threaded 73mm BSA BB
- Max Chainring: Up to 32t (depending on crank/BB/chainline used)
Disc Brake Mount: 51mm International Standard disc brake mount (185mm max)
- Max Tire Size: 26”x2.3”
Weight: 4.85 lbs (frame only)
* Specifications subject to change without notice.