Mutant Bikes Lobo V5 Frame: Flat Black
The Lobo was Mutant's first BMX Frame, however based on feedback from all of you, the Lobo V5 Frame was just released. This classic frame has been modified to include several enhancements from the previous versions.
- Sanko double butted tubing and a double internal gusset on the top tube
- New, more simplistic seat-stay brake mounts, cable guides, and gyro tabs
- Tapered chain and seat stays
- 5mm heat treated dropouts
- Stronger bridges and external machined Mid BB
- SSC Pivotal Seatpost Included
- Color: Flat Black
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Top Tube Length: Choose from 20.83", 21", or 21.26"
- Gyro Tabs: Included
- Head Tube Angle: 75 deg
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 deg
- BB Type: MID BB external machined and heat treated (older versions used SpanishBB)
- BB Height: 11.37"
- Standover: 8.85"
- Seat Clamp: Integrated SSC System (comes with free pivotal post drilled to 6 positions to adjust)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.